Friday, November 27, 2009

Life~ as we know it

I haven't update my blog for over a fortnight now, it's mainly because of my lazyness to think and type and the lack of things for me to type with. So, my new posts will be short and brief.

All the while, maybe we don't realize it because we were busying at our own things, life seems not to follow the way we want it to be... Sometimes, I would think that life did this on purpose for certain reasons.

First and foremost, I am so glad that I have a chance of visiting Beijing, the capital of China. It would be an exciting trip there where I get the chance to gaze at the wonders and temples built by the Emperors ages ago. I can imagine the scenery as none I have ever seen before, the harmonious colours of the old temples and the breath-taking scenes of the mountain ranges. My family started packing things last week, and we will departure on the 20th of December. I got my new winter jacket yesterday, it was nice and warm (actually I was sweating at home). I like it very much.

But then, I realize something and I am saddened by that. My visit to Beijing is from the 20th to 27th of December, so maybe I can't take my PMR results with my friends. So sad...T.T

The next thing I wanna say is that I don't know if I am going to the roller next Wednesday or not, since I have not yet experienced it, I'm so afraid of falling over! paiseh...:P

The third and most important thing that I have to say is... Where have you been, Weng Soon a.k.a Ah Blur? Since the beginning of the holiday you have not keep in touch with us anymore. And I've got a feeling that you're very busy nowadays, is it true? Yuen Sum said that you'd play with us during the holidays but you have not appeared yet so far... Now we are wondering where you are and what you're doing. Can you tell us what you're up to? Busy? Or just hanging out with your primary school friends? Give us an answer, will ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am in Facebook!