Saturday, January 16, 2010

Our new life

Since the start of the school, I've been wondering how will the teachers this year be... Better or worse than last year? And my friends... Are they all the same class with me.

Apparently, our new teachers are quite dedicated in teaching us, although this is only the end of our second week in Form 4, and we haven't know our teachers quite well yet, but I think they're not bad lar, just the fact that we have not know them quite well and their abilities as well.

Our first test will be held starting from next week, those questions will be set according to the chapter we have learned and each class will get a different paper for each subject. This will be the test for all of us is form 4, the first, hope we will be able to overcome it..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am in Facebook!